Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-4ifydcjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-4ifydcjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-4ifydcjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-4ifydcjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-4ifydcjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-4ifydcjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-4ifydcjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-4ifydcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-4ifydcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-4ifydcjs:173:8

Q: Battery drained and car won't start

When I forgot to turn off the inner light when I parked, the battery drained. I had to leave the car for 5 days due to having to go out-of-town. Upon returning, I carefully followed the instructions on how to jump-start my car. However, it didn’t work. I started by connecting the +ve terminal, then followed by the -ve. When the -ve was connected, my car kept honking on its own. The display monitor blinked randomly and looked totally haywire. Even so, I pressed the brake and pushed the start button, but the car didn’t start. Since I don’t know much about cars, I’m concerned that I’ll damage electronic components, especially the ic or the dc converters. Is the blinking normal and what can I do to fix this problem so my car will start?

A: I would recommend having your vehicle inspe...

I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a technician who is qualified to service your hybrid vehicle electrical systems. If your vehicle's 12 volt battery has failed, they should be able to replace it very easily for you and the vehicle should start again just fine.

If the hybrid motor battery has failed, this requires a professional to remove and replace it due to the extremely high voltage that is ran through this system. This hybrid motor battery can also be very costly, so professional diagnosis is key to determining what is wrong with the vehicle. This can avoid lots of potential wasted time and money due to a misdiagnosis. Hybrid electrical systems are nothing to take lightly and every safety precaution should be taken. If you would like help having your starting issue diagnosed and resolved, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to service your vehicle.