Q: is it safe to drive my car when the electrical coupling assembly needs replaced

asked by on May 01, 2016

I was told my electrical coupling assembly needs repaired. Is it safe to drive until I replace it?

I am not sure too sure if you are talking about the higher voltage battery charge port for the hybrid battery or another component. But if it is I would have to see it to tell you if it was unsafe or not. It may be unsafe to drive it due to the possibility of the connection shorting. More information about any symptoms you are experiencing would also be helpful in this case. However, to be safe, I would not recommend driving it until it got an electrical inspection.