Q: Q: No start

I was driving and my car came to a light and my car started to idle rough..... I kept driving..... when I got to the next light my car died... I got it towed and had someone take a look at it...... he said the 3 engine codes were p0301, p1031, and p1051..... the 301 code was a mis fire so I changed all the coils and spark plugs....... still wouldn't start...... I pulled the fuel line and cranked the car over....... fuel was fine....... I also sprayed a little brake cleaner into the intake...... it sounded like it wanted to start for a second. I Checked all the fuses and made sure all the grounds were tight..... I tried to start the car again and still got nothing.....I still have codes p1031 & p1051...... wanted to know if you guys could help me out

Hello.

A no start condition can be caused by a wide variety of issues, and from what you describe it would appear that the vehicle may have more than one issue. If spraying brake cleaner into the intake helped it almost start, then it may be possible that the engine is being starved for fuel. This can happen for many reasons, commonly a faulty fuel pump, injectors, or a bad sensor. Similar symptoms can also be caused by faulty ignition coils or other components. The 2 codes that are remaining are the codes for the heater circuits of the upstream air/fuel ratio sensors for both banks 1 and 2. That is both upstream air fuel ratio sensors. These codes may or may not be related to the no start condition. If the Check Engine Light is on, I would recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, retrieve and diagnose the trouble codes to see if that may shed some light on what the issue may be.