Q: 1997 Lincoln Town car coolant leak

asked by on July 08, 2017

1997 Lincoln Town car is steaming coolant out from the plastic below the housing on short drives. Estimate on price to fix ? I've taken off the housing and seen the crack, it is right where the bottom of the housing rests.

A lot of these engines had plastic intake manifolds that crack and leak. First the system needs pressure tested to isolate the leak and then a replacement intake may need to be installed. To give a price without seeing and testing would not be fair to you or the mechanic. Have the system pressure tested.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr