Q: 1997 Lincoln Town car coolant leak

1997 Lincoln Town car is steaming coolant out from the plastic below the housing on short drives. Estimate on price to fix ? I've taken off the housing and seen the crack, it is right where the bottom of the housing rests.

A lot of these engines had plastic intake manifolds that crack and leak. First the system needs pressure tested to isolate the leak and then a replacement intake may need to be installed. To give a price without seeing and testing would not be fair to you or the mechanic. Have the system pressure tested.

3. 1997 Lincoln Town car coolant leak