Q: My car bounce under 20 mph and then over 20 mph the steering wheel pulls to the left and car starts to shake after 65 mph

I did a wheel balance, tires rotated, and alignment done. It’s stays pulling to the left and when driving between 30-45 mph the steering wheel goes left to right slightly.

Hi Erick. Thanks for contacting us today. This is a very odd situation you’re experiencing, especially if the alignment has been verified as being straight, the tires were rotated and the tires/wheels are balanced - as those are the leading sources of a pull. However, there are other components like wheel bearings that could be damaged and cause a pull as well. This is not something that most alignment shops check. If the steering wheel is loose (meaning it goes in both directions), then my first check would be steering components, (as again, most alignment shops only check suspension - not steering). One thing you might want to verify is that tire pressure is the same all around - as this can also cause a pull. Also, verify that the tire tread is the same - as different tire treads/sizes and manufacturers can also cause a pull.

3. My car bounce under 20 mph and then over 20 mph the steering wheel pulls to the left and car starts to shake after 65 mph