Q: I have a mercedes vito cdi 113 that has several warnings that have appeared. Brake force distribution, ABS, ESP, Cruise control

Mercedes Vito CDI 113. Various warning lights have come up but the vehicle is fine and operates correctly. Warning lights are Brake force distribution (Red), ESP (Yellow), ABS (Yellow), Cruise control failure all stating visit workshop. We have checked for fault codes to which none have come up. Any ideas on what this could be or how to reset the lights.

If you are using a generic OBD scan tool, you do not have access to all the lines of code. You need to use a more specific tool with the appropriate software Like the Mercedes SDS or one of the BAUM tools. Once you plug in with the right equipment you can get a clearer picture. If I had to speculate on what you might find, I would expect a speed sensor problem or a brake switch because those are sensors that are common to all the systems that you are getting warnings about. You might also see problems in the CAN (control Area Network) because that is the link between the systems. If you want to bring in a professional with the right equipment, You can contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to read the codes on your Mercedes and give you an idea of what it is going to take to fix it.

• I have a mercedes vito cdi 113 that has several warnings that have appeared. Brake force distribution, ABS, ESP, Cruise control