Where is the starter located in a 2013 Chevy Sonic? no st...

Q: Where is the starter located in a 2013 Chevy Sonic?

asked by on October 16, 2017

Car makes a rapid clicky noise. All lights in the interior turn on, ac turns on, radio turns on.

You will need to have the battery jump started to see if the rapid clicking is due to a low battery or a theft light staying on causing the no start. For the starter location you would need to submit the engine size but in most cases the starter is located in the transmission bell housing on the left or right side of the motor. You should try the jump starting and then test the computer for failure codes that may point to the problem.