Q: My Mazda infotainment system's button is pushed in how can I repair this at home?

My Mazda infotainment system's button is pushed in how can I repair this at home?

Remove the dashboard cover around the infotainment system so you can get to the front screen. Then you will have to remove the system from the dash to take it apart. Be careful, if you vehicle is under warranty and you take apart the infotainment system, then the system will be void. Take the cover off and use a small pick to pull the button back on. I recommend replacing the system if it is under warranty and you are unable to take apart the system. If you need further assistance with your infotainment system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My Mazda infotainment system's button is pushed in how can I repair this at home?