Q: i was driving my acura integra , i had stopped at a red light i out it in 1st gear but wasn´t going nowhere like if my e brake was

this one day i was going to go out. when i leave it usually put my car in neutral and roll down the drive way( i drive an acura integra) the car wouldn´t roll like if my breaks were stuck so then i started pushing the car till it finally rolled down i then just drove it in the the garage and realized there was a leak coming from the transmission. but before all that it happened earlier in the day at a stop light . what could be the problem?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The lack of transmission fluid is why you are not able to send the power from the engine to the wheels. The first step is to identify and fix the cause of the transmission fluid leak. The oil seal is a common place to develop these types of leaks. Check there first. Once you have found and repaired the leak, you will want to service the fluid and the filter, so that the transmission is topped off and clean. If there are more issues after the repair has been completed, then internal damage to the transmission gears and bands may have occurred. For more help finding and resolving the leak, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. i was driving my acura integra , i had stopped at a red light i out it in 1st gear but wasn´t going nowhere like if my e brake was