Q: My Porsche Cayenne is shutting down in traffic and cutting off when I start the vehicle

My truck is shutting down in traffic and loosing power

When your car stalled, most likely it set one or more trouble codes in the engine ECU. Those codes can be read by a technician equipped with a Porsche appropriate scan tool. You might be able to see the problem with a generic scanner like they use at the auto parts stores, but Porsche has many lines of data that are not available to the generic scanners so you’re better off with the proper equipment. The trouble codes can point the technician in the right direction, and sometimes to the specific component. In this way a tech can diagnose a failure even when it isn’t happening. You can have this done conveniently at your home or office by Contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your location who can read the codes and check out your stalling problem and advise you on what you can do next.

3. My Porsche Cayenne is shutting down in traffic and cutting off when I start the vehicle