Q: Headlights keep turning on and off while driving

Whilw driving home, my headlights would dik for about 30 seconds then come back for a few minutes. I replaced battery 6 montha ago and alternator a month ago. No indicator lights have come up on the dash and everything else works fine

The problem you describe about the lights going off and on are usually caused by the headlight bulbs overloading the head light switch built in circuit breaker. I would recommend replacing the headlight bulbs with factory specified bulbs and then if problem continues then replace head light switch.

3. Headlights keep turning on and off while driving