Q: 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

For hydraulic assist steering tighten inner tie rod to 77 ft. lbs. If steering is electric assist then tighten to 66 ft. lbs.

3. 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

Q: Humming noise at the front end of the car

This sounds to me like the exhaust catalyst may be vibrating or it may be the exhaust hitting the frame due to broken motor mounts. The suspension should not be making any humming noise if the engine is at fault....

Q: pre purchase inspection computer codes

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically an OBD-II scan is not required for a pre-purchase inspection. However, most techs do have the ability to scan the vehicle for you if you wish. You are taking the right steps in...

Q: Hear engine grinding noise at idle only-park or drive. Then goes away above idle. Not AC or any pumps. What is it?

Hi there. In many cases, the grinding noise coming from an engine at idle and in park can be caused by a VVT solenoid or switch. Typically solenoid problems are caused by dirty oil, which clogs the screen that sits...