Q: 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

For hydraulic assist steering tighten inner tie rod to 77 ft. lbs. If steering is electric assist then tighten to 66 ft. lbs.

3. 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

Q: Can the tie rods on a 2011 Nissan Juke be replaced without replacing the entire power steering system?

The tie rod ends for your vehicle, both the inner and the outer ends, are available for separate purchase. If you bought these tie rod ends yourself from an auto parts store, they're "roughly" $50 each or $200 in total...

Q: My car gets stuck in low gear when decelerating

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. It sounds like that the low speed shift sensor has failed in the transmission. This is common occurrence to the transmissions in the Chrysler vehicles. I recommend replacing the low speed shift sensor and...

Q: Coolant is dripping on the floor between the engine and wheel shaft.

Hello, there are several possible sources of coolant which can leak to this position - coolant hose, freeze plug, cooling passage gasket, etc. I would recommend having a cooling system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from...