Q: 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

For hydraulic assist steering tighten inner tie rod to 77 ft. lbs. If steering is electric assist then tighten to 66 ft. lbs.

3. 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

Q: Front driver side tire moves side to side when jacked up

If you can move the tire in and out when on a jack then you may have a few different possible problems. The inner or outer tie rod ends may be worn. Your steering gear may also have worn bushings....

Q: The oil leaked out of my engine.

First thing I would recommend to do would be to have a mechanic check to see if the hole was caused by something coming up and hitting the oil pan causing the damage and the oil leaked out causing engine...

Q: What does the keyless entry keypad do?

While you have a mechanical key and a remote entry system for your car, you may also have a keyless entry keypad. This is another way of locking and unlocking the car, as well of doing several other things. Here’s...