Q: 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

asked by on May 26, 2017

2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

For hydraulic assist steering tighten inner tie rod to 77 ft. lbs. If steering is electric assist then tighten to 66 ft. lbs.

How do I select a phone?

If two or more phones that are paired to the Bluetooth system are in the vehicle, you can choose which is connect. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Connect...

Engine revving when going over 30 mph. Problem with the 3rd gear?

Hey there. It sounds like your clutch may be worn to the point of slipping. The engine revving but the vehicle speed not matching in 3rd gear is typically an early indication of the clutch being worn. When the clutch/pressure...

Ticking noise on a 2003 Crown Vic

Figure out where the noise is coming from first. It could be your driveshaft U-joints are going out. U-joints click when you move them back and forth. It can also be if any of your brakes are really worn out,...