Q: 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

For hydraulic assist steering tighten inner tie rod to 77 ft. lbs. If steering is electric assist then tighten to 66 ft. lbs.

3. 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

Q: I have really bad shaking in my tires when I drive between 20 and 70 mph

Several things could be causing the shake you're experiencing: tires out of balance, defective/worn tires, worn struts, worn control arm bushings, worn tie rods, wheel bearings starting to fail, the list goes on. Start by having a local service center...

Q: Why would I have a P0014 code in my 2008 Nissan 350Z

Hello. When you get this code it is because the computer is seeing that the valve timing is off. Most of the time this is a timing solenoid issue. It can also be caused by low engine oil, a sensor...

Q: Car slowly lost power and wouldn't accelerate. Then when I pulled over and it started smoking and now it won't start.

Check the back of the engine by the firewall for any burned wires. It is possible that the harness to the engine has fallen down onto the exhaust manifold and is burning through. The wires may have shorted to the...