Q: 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

For hydraulic assist steering tighten inner tie rod to 77 ft. lbs. If steering is electric assist then tighten to 66 ft. lbs.

3. 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

Q: Steering Wheel Locked, Leaking Power Steering Fluid

If your steering is not working properly, I believe it would be due to the major power steering fluid leak. In order to resolve this issue the power steering fluid system must be functioning properly. Once this has been done,...

Q: Not sure if I messed up my engine

Hello Sir, From the symptoms you describe it would not appear to me that you have messed up your engine. Usually a Check Engine Light that is flashing means that there is a problem with the vehicle that is...

Q: hearing loud clicking when I accelerate, when foot off gas, reduced sound, sometimes step on gas and its gone

Hi there. In most cases, a tapping sound will come from two areas; the top of the motor or the axle shaft area. With the engine, the tapping noise is either lack of oil lubrication in the top of the...