Q: 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

asked by on May 26, 2017

2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

For hydraulic assist steering tighten inner tie rod to 77 ft. lbs. If steering is electric assist then tighten to 66 ft. lbs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

Car keeps trying to start itself.

A faulted relay can be the cause of your problems. Corrosion may build up inside of the relay causing the circuit that commands the starter to close and activate the component. This corrosion can be cause by moisture making it's...

Fluid leak red and brown under the car, and once in a great while the engine will overheat.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. The leaks will not cause any damage to the vehicle it self, however, the part that it's leaking from will eventually begin to loose lubrication and come apart. The transmission oil leak will...

My car shows a misfire on cylinder 2

Engine misfires can be caused by a list of problems, but there are a few suspects that occur more than others. Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark-related...

Car won't start easily in the mornings. I have to wait 30 seconds then it will start.

Does the vehicle restart if you turn it off after it warms up? You should start by testing your fuel pump. Before starting the vehicle in the morning, turn the key to the on position two or three times. Turn...

Gear shift locked up

Does the shifter move out of park? If the shifter moves but the car does not come out of park something has broken in your shifter. If you can not move the shifter out of park there is a problem...

How do I lock the windows?

The Lock feature keeps the rear windows from being able to roll up or down. There is a switch on the driver’s door that controls the window locks. To lock the Windows. Press the right side of the Window...