Q: Door locks not working.

The front two door locks are not working when using the master lock or remote key.

Power door locks are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, I would advise you to first check and see if you have a blown fuse for the power door locks. If the fuse is good then you will need the aid of a mechanic who can removed the door panels and test for power and ground at the power door lock actuators. The power door lock actuator use a switching power source to command the actuator to unlock or lock the doors.