Q: How do I remove the cylinder head?

Off bolts under valve cover, exast, intake and brackets. head no budge. ????

Q: I broke down yesterday and the engine will crank and back fires but will not run 1993 Dodge Dakota

Hello. I would typically start by doing a compression test of the engine. If the compression is low then there is a timing chain issue. If the compression is fine then you may have an issue with the ignition timing...

Q: Power loss, won't go up hill.

If your engine is revving but the vehicle is not maintaining speed on hills, then the transmission may be slipping due to internal clutches. Have the fluid checked by an expert to see if it is burned or has metal...

Q: Possible valve seat loose

The valve seat is a part of the cylinder head and can not come loose. It is possible to have a broken spring, bent pushrod, or maladjusted rocker arm. This is all work that is associated with the repair you...