Q: How do I remove the cylinder head?

Off bolts under valve cover, exast, intake and brackets. head no budge. ????

Q: Driver side window goes down but not up

When you operate the driver's window switch, if you hear the motor run in both directions, then the window regulator is most likely broken. The window regulator may require the motor and regulator together depending on part availability. If you...

Q: How do I adjust the front head restraints?

Each front seat has a head restraint to help protect the driver and the front seat passenger in the event of an accident. When you get in the vehicle, you should adjust your head restraint so that the top of...

Q: Ignition won't turn

Hi there. Most of the time this is caused by a key that is worn out or the lock cylinder being worn internally. I usually use some silicone lubricant on the key and in the lock cylinder to get the...