Q: Q: How do I remove the cylinder head?

Off bolts under valve cover, exast, intake and brackets. head no budge. ????

3. Q: How do I remove the cylinder head?

Q: Why would my car have no spark after it was shutoff?

Hello. A no spark condition can be caused by several components. You may want to use a voltmeter and a spark tester to preform some relatively simple tests. When you talk about cleaning and checking the spark plugs, were they...

Q: Fuel injector replacement

If you are standing in front of the vehicle facing the motor, the cylinders (and corresponding injectors) are numbered from 1-4 starting at the left hand side of the motor. In other words, from left to right, the order is:...

Q: Does a new ignition lock cylinder include new keys?

The new lock cylinder does come with new keys but you would have to use the original key to open the doors or have all of the lock cylinders on the doors and trunk match the new ignition lock cylinder....