Q: How do I remove the cylinder head?

asked by on November 13, 2016

Off bolts under valve cover, exast, intake and brackets. head no budge. ????

I'm getting a po420 code is it possible it could be due to my rear catalytic converter even though there's no sensors after it? Or

The sensor after the first catalyst is the one giving you code P0420 and should be replaced if the catalyst is good and you have no other codes in the system.

What is difference between ticking and knocking?

Hey there. The engine knocking is caused by colliding flame fronts in the combustion chamber. Knocking does not stem from any mechanical fault but rather is caused by cylinder carbon deposits, low octane fuel, incorrect spark plugs, wrong engine timing...

Car immobilizer issue or faulty ignition switch?

If the vehicle is getting power and the light are coming on the dash, then the immobilizer has the ignition system disabled. Check the fuel cut off switch (vehicle safety switch) and see if it has been tripped. If the...

Vehicle stalling when stopping or turning.

Hi. As for the grinding, I believe you should have your brakes inspected. If the engine stalls and will not restart, that is the best time to see what the engine is missing to run properly. I find it strange...

What is the cylinder head torque for 2013 chrysler 200 2.4l

Here is a link for the complete directions for replacing the (head gasket with torques). [https://www.dropbox.com/s/k11gxygi1ldqqxr/2013%20chry%20200%20head%20gasket.pdf?dl=0]

Brand new wiper motor keeps blowing the fuse.

If the wiper switch is in the "off" position and yet the fuse protecting the wiper circuit blows when you turn the ignition system on, there may be something wrong with the wiper switch itself in combination with a short...

A battery saver active message came on this morning on my 2009 Chevy UPlander. Do I need to have the battery checked?

A logical first step is to have the battery load tested and, at the same time, measure the output of the charging system to determine if the charging system is functioning. If the battery fails the load test (OR only...

Engine and low trac lights come on

Hello. There are several things that could cause the Check Engine Light to come on after getting the spark plugs replaced by the dealership. If the Check Engine Light never turned off after the original repair was completed,...

Obd codes 33,34, and 43 what does this mean? 1993 Chevrolet K1500

Hi - the diagnostic trouble codes you mention are: 33- Manifold Absolute Pressure circuit/sensor malfunction: wiring open circuit/shorted circuit to positive, hose blocked/leaking, MAP sensor, 34- manifold Absolute Pressure circuit/sensor malfunction: wiring shorted to ground, 42- ignition control module circuit...