How do I remove the cylinder head?

Off bolts under valve cover, exast, intake and brackets. head no budge. ????

My trucks front right wheel has negative camber.

Hi there. The first step would be to have the front end inspected to see if the upper and lower ball joints and control arms bushings are worn out and need replacement. If something is worn out and cannot be...

Cold idle

What you are describing sounds the cold start enrichment process may be enrichening the fuel supply a bit too much. When you start your vehicle in the morning and turn the key to on, the coolant temperature sensor immediately reads...

My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Because you have a manual transmission, the mix of oil and coolant can be caused by a leaking intake manifold gasket, a blown head gasket or a cracked cylinder head. The intake manifold would need to be removed and inspected...