Q: Q: How do I remove the cylinder head?

Off bolts under valve cover, exast, intake and brackets. head no budge. ????

3. Q: How do I remove the cylinder head?

Q: Q: Car will not start and the Check Engine light is on.

There are some common problems that I have come across with older Hondas that may be leading to the issue with the car turning over but not starting. First I would suspect that the main relay has developed bad connections,...

Q: Q: Hesitation

You may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. Since...

Q: Should a warped cylinder be caught in a diagnostic inspection?

Hey there. It sounds like you had an alternator problem and it was replaced. Then the water pump went out and you overheated the engine. When you blew the water pump, the mechanic could not check to see if the...