Q: How do I remove the cylinder head?

Off bolts under valve cover, exast, intake and brackets. head no budge. ????

Q: Oil in my radiator, but the car is not overheating

You could be right, it could be that the oil cooler for the automatic transmission is leaking into the radiator. That could easily be repaired by replacing the radiator. Unfortunately, it could also be a head gasket or a timing...

Q: Truck won't go into gear

Hello. I am assuming that your truck has an automatic transmission. The first thing to check would be the transmission fluid level. If it's low, top it off with the proper fluid to the proper level on the dipstick. If...

Q: Car is jerking back and forth. P0171 and P0172 codes are on.

Hello. These symptoms suggest something is causing big swings in the fuel mixture when this occurs - quite possibly the O2 sensors (pre-catalytic converter - 2 of them). P0171 is a "lean mix" warning, and P0172 is a "rich mix"...