Q: Windshield wipers keep going

asked by on February 14, 2016

The windshield wipers won't stop.

Windshield Wiper/Washer System Inspection $103.14 - $127.87 Get a Quote

The windshield wiper motor has a parking circuit that will cause the motor to park home, and the wiper blades to shut off, when you turn off the wipers at the switch. If a problem is encountered where the wiper keeps going, then the wiper motor park circuit is defective, and may need to be replaced. This is all true if the wiper switch itself is not malfunctioning. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come by and inspect your windshield wiper system to verify the failure for you.