Q: transmission fluid bubbles over the dipstick any help?

my transmission fluid bubbles over my dipstick when car gets warm

This is caused if air is introduced to the fluid. For example, air can get into the filter inside the transmission pan or may be introduced if the fluid is too low or too full.

If you just had it serviced then have them check it for the fluid levels being correct. If the level is okay, then the filter was changed and it may not be secure and is sucking air. If you did not have the filter changed recently then have it serviced as soon as possible to prevent transmission damage. If the filter and fluid change fixes the problem then you are good. If it does not fix it then you have an internal transmission seal leaking and sucking in air. If you would like to have the system checked or have a transmission fluid service, a technician from YourMechanic can visit your home or office to perform these tasks.

3. transmission fluid bubbles over the dipstick any help?