Q: Truck is lacking power when accelerating, has rough idle, cel on and some times stalls

Truck was running fine and one day out of the blue, I was at a red light and it acted as if it wanted to cut off. Now it takes a minute to pick up acceleration even when I push on the gas and cel is on. Sometimes here's and rough idles. could it be the tps?

If the Check Engine Light is on, then a fault code is set. While yes it could be the TPS, have the system diagnosed and fault codes pulled to verify what is actually causing the issue.

If you replace the TPS without verifying and it turns out NOT to be the cause, then you just needlessly bought a TPS that you most likely will not be able to return.

I suggest having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your loss of power and any trouble codes that are present for an accurate repair.

• Truck is lacking power when accelerating, has rough idle, cel on and some times stalls