Where is the location of transmission solenoid for 2000 H...

Q: Where is the location of transmission solenoid for 2000 Honda Accord

asked by on September 05, 2017

Where is the transmission solenoid and filet located at

If you are referring to a transmission shift solenoid(s) that component is within an internal transmission assembly known as the transmission "valve body". The valve body can sometimes be removed from the car for service, including replacement of the solenoids. Solenoids have external electrical connections so some limited testing of the component can be performed even without opening the transmission. If you suspect a solenoid fault, or are experiencing a transmission failure, you can request a transmission shift diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.