Q: i think its the water pump

I put a new radiator and water starts coming out the bottom i checked all the hoses

Be sure the drain plug on the bottom of the radiator is closed and secure. There are a variety of potential leak points in the cooling system. If, using a mirror, you can see coolant leaking out of the water pump housing weep hole, then yes the water pump will need to be replaced. If the leak point is not clear though, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. or internally due to a leaking head gasket and sometimes a leaking intake manifold gasket depending on the engine design. During the leak diagnostic, unless the source is obvious, external leaks are typically found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.