Q: My vehicle is awd was towed on a tow dolly from the front is awd something snapped off from rear axle and leak oil how bad is the

My vehicle is awd it was towed from the front while in tow something snapped off from rear axle and started leaking oil what could of happened

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Based on your description, I do not think that the vehicle was placed in neutral before the tow took place. If the vehicle is all wheel drive, this likely caused severe damage to the rear axle and possibly the transmission. The rear wheels were spinning but were being resisted by the front wheels being stationary. The power of the moving tow truck as stronger than the axle of your vehicle. Therefore something broke. I would strongly recommend having your vehicle inspected to determine what has broken and request compensation from the tow truck company for damaging your vehicle. Consider YourMechanic for your suspension inspecton as this can be done from your home or office.