Q: Battery Light and Low Fuel Light on with no power

the low fuel light and battery light on dimly with engine off keys out of ignition when running just battery light voltage gauge reads good and checked battery with meter reads 14.62 volts while running

This is a common issue among this generation of the Chevy Trailblazer and is generally the result of one of two things.

A weak battery can easily cause this to happen. There is also a known problem with the instrument clusters on these vehicles usually related to the circuitry having shorts in it and causing this type of issue.

I would recommend first installing a new battery to see if this may correct your issue. If you need assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our certified mobile technicians can come to you to diagnose these warning lights and service your your battery.

If this is not the problem, you may want to take this into the GM dealer to see if they will warranty this.

3. Battery Light and Low Fuel Light on with no power