Q: hi tim, car leaking antifreeze when it get warm up and the mechanics cant tell from wear. it makes a stream.

leaking antifreeze when it is hot . took to mechanic, he can find leak. only if you drive it, not just seating in park. will cause stream from engine. like there is something dripping down on a hot part. also you can then smell the antifreeze.

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Kelley. In most cases when coolant leaks while you’re driving, it’s being forced out either of a coolant line with a tiny hole or a connection, due to pressure building up inside the coolant system. Most professional mechanics would complete a pressure test of the coolant system; which would force the fluid through the source of the leak. If this mechanic didn’t think to complete this step - you might want to have one of our professional mobile mechanics complete a coolant is leaking inspection and ask them to complete a pressure test to find the source of the leak.