Q: vdc slip light comes on, car goes in limp mode nissan altima 2011

VDC slip light comes on, car goes in limp mode. Upon recomendation, electronic throttle body was replace but that did not fix the issue

Hi There, The VDC and slip lights could potentially indicate the vehicle may be low on brake fluid or the brake pads may be worn resulting in the brake fluid to read lower. The low brake fluid may also cause the throttle control to engage as a result of any sudden vehicle movement. This may also simultaneously cause the vehicle to go into limp mode as a result of the throttle control being activated inadvertently. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.

3. vdc slip light comes on, car goes in limp mode nissan altima 2011