Q: obd code po700

OBD/ CODE IS PO700. CALLS FOR SPEED SENSOR. I HAVE NO CRUSE CONTROL, NO SPEEDOMETER.

The transmission speed sensor reads the rotational speed of the reluctor wheel, located within the transmission. The speed sensor also controls the anti-lock braking system. Driving with a bad speed sensor usually causes the ABS to malfunction and can lead to loss of braking power and/or an accident. When this is not working properly, you may also notice the transmission hesitating to shift gears, erratic tachometer readings, the speedometer not working properly or the odometer not working properly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. obd code po700