Q: Alarm goes off randomly once or twice daily

Battery dies and alarm and dashboard issues battery smoking stinks like sulfer what should I do get new car or repair?

Hi there. Deciding to replace or repair your vehicle is a decision you’ll have to make. From the description you have provided, it may be that the only problem is a bad battery. When a battery has a sulfur smell, it’s an indication that it’s time to be replaced. Low voltage situations can create numerous electrical issues, i.e. alarm issues. Before writing your vehicle off, diagnoses should be performed. I recommend having your vehicle’s battery diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Alarm goes off randomly once or twice daily