Q: Window came off track

My driver's side power window came off track, but it still goes up and down.

Hi. If the window came off of the track then the door panel would need to come off to see why that occurred. Most of the time the window comes off because the regulator is failing and the window bound up and then popped off of the track. A mechanic would typically remove the door panel and inspect to see if anything is broken and then install the window and re-check the operation. At that time they would be able to tell if the regulator is bad. If this is something that you are planning on having done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your location and diagnose your window coming off track.

3. Window came off track