Q: My 2014 Buick regal GS says "service rear axel then says service all wheel drive".

asked by on December 12, 2016

I took car to dealer and they say it does not show up on computer. It keeps reoccurring then goes away.

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Do you know if there are any fault codes stored in the computer? The warning message usually indicates a problem which may be due to a sensor sending false information to the computer or the possibility of corrosion or water entering a connector somewhere and causing a short. A technician with a professional scanner will be able to pull any fault codes and begin the diagnosis there. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the warning messages. hook up to the vehicle and observe the information up close to offer a more personal diagnosis.