Q: My 2014 Buick regal GS says "service rear axel then says service all wheel drive".

I took car to dealer and they say it does not show up on computer. It keeps reoccurring then goes away.

Do you know if there are any fault codes stored in the computer? The warning message usually indicates a problem which may be due to a sensor sending false information to the computer or the possibility of corrosion or water entering a connector somewhere and causing a short. A technician with a professional scanner will be able to pull any fault codes and begin the diagnosis there. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the warning messages. hook up to the vehicle and observe the information up close to offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. My 2014 Buick regal GS says "service rear axel then says service all wheel drive".