Q: Q: misfire

I have a 2007 BMW 335i I replaced injectors plugs and coils and still have 1 2 and 3 cylinder misfire and multiple misfires

Hi there. An engine misfire is typically caused by an ignition timing problem. In modern cars, misfiring will invariably be accompanied by a Check Engine light. A code reader will tell you which cylinder is to blame, but it may not say whether it is a problem relating to the injector serving that cylinder or the systems delivering the ignition spark. As with older vehicles, a look at the wires and spark plugs is a good idea. Checking them in the dark will sometimes reveal errant spark tracking, as will spraying them with a fine water mist. In order to correctly diagnose this issue, it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an engine is misfiring inspection.