Q: Won't start - not getting fuel into the injectors

I can’t get my car to start. My ignition is good and the starter works, but it’s not getting fuel into the injectors. I put in new fuel pumps and a new fuel filter. I have got the car started by pouring gas down the throttle body. I checked the fuel distributor, bled the valve, and the gas was getting there but not to the injectors. Do you have any ideas? Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in. Lack of f...

Hey there, thanks for writing in. Lack of fuel pressure here often points out a clogged fuel filter. I would have an experienced technician inspect the fuel system and check pressure at the fuel feed line under the hood. The technician can also inspect the fuel lines along the vehicle for any kinks or rusted spots. A certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the no-start issue in order to have this repaired.