Q: 2002 buick lesabre wont start code u1016

Car will crank but no spark changed i cam sensor fuel pump. Crank srnsor

This code (U1016) will set when the PCM has lost communication with other controllers on the bus network, that is the car’s electrical network. The underlying fault can be in the ignition switch or wiring to the PCM. To diagnose and repair the issue, there is a specific diagnostic decision tree in the service manual that a mechanic would follow. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a a Check Engine Light diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2002 buick lesabre wont start code u1016