Q: Fluid leak from power steering reservoir

All fluid has leaked from the power steering reservoir. I lost all power steering.

Hello! The most common leak on a Nissan, especially the 3.5, is the power steering hose between the pump and the power steering rack. In order to access this hose, the panels below the cowl and wiper must be removed. The power steering system should be filled and inspected to see where the leak is, before replacing any components. The car will have to be jacked-up to inspect the power steering system for leaks, so you may need the aid of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Fluid leak from power steering reservoir