Q: Steering wheel turns easily and belt is misaligned

So the previous owner had replaced the power steering pump with a new one and didn't place the high pressure line to the pump correctly and that was leaking so I replaced the line and it no longer leaks but the steering wheel still turns very easily and it creates a slushing noise when I turn the wheels and also on top of that the serpentine belt is misaligned with the new pulley from the pump and it's causing it to squeak until I reach high speeds then squeaks when come to a stop

A: The power steering pump has a pressure cont...

The power steering pump has a pressure control valve screwed into the pressure side of the pump. This valve will limit how much pressure the pump puts out to the steering gear. If the pressure goes too high above specifications the power steering can be noisey and the steering may be too easy. You will need to have the pressure control valve replaced on the pump to fix an over pressure situation. For the power steering pulley squealing belt and the pulley out of alignment you will need to have the pulley pressed in or out to align the pulley with the other pulleys. This has to be done with a special power steering pulley installer/remover tool.