Q: What does the low fuel level Warning Light mean in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

What does the low fuel level Warning Light mean?

The low fuel level Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and illuminates when your vehicle has less than 2.0 gallons of fuel in the tank. When you refuel, the light will turn off. Tip Like all warning lights, the low fuel level Warning Light briefly illuminates when you turn the car on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.

3. What does the low fuel level Warning Light mean in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?