Q: The EPS warling light just lit on my 2010 hyundai elantra but the steering seems fine. What might be the problem?

The EPS warling light just lit on my 2010 hyundai elantra but the steering seems fine. What might be the problem? Steering is fine,car is driving ok,should i be concerned?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. When the electronic power steering light illuminates on the dashboard, it indicates that the ECU has detected a trouble code relative to that system. It could be as simple as the connection being loose, or the sensor being damaged; especially if you’re not experiencing any physical driving issues. However, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location complete a service light inspection to determine what is causing the light and recommend any repairs.