Q: My f150 xlt has a loud noise coming from under the truck when i drive the faster i go the louder it gets it feels like its gonna f

asked by on October 22, 2017

My Ford F150 has an sound coming from underneath it like gonna break or something is gonna fall from underneath it. The more i accellarate the louder and worse it sounds and feels.

There may be many causes for noises and cannot tell what it is just by the description you are giving. I would suggest you do not drive the vehicle until having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic comes to you and checks the noise to make sure it is not caused by a major mechanical problem that could do more damage if you continue to drive it.