Q: While driving in cruise control it stopped driving but it didn't cut off

asked by on September 30, 2016

While driving in cruise control it stopped driving its like it in neutral put it in gear still won't drive

Hello there. A few common faults will cause your cruise control to cut out with your 2009 Ford Explorer. The most common faults would be the cruise control module, throttle cable, throttle body, or a fuel pump. I recommend having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your cruise control fault in person to ensure that the proper repairs are made.