Q: Q: Engine coolant disappeared

My engine coolant is disappearing from the reservoir in my vehicle. The engine has not overheated yet and I cannot see any visible leaks. Any ideas as to what could be causing the issue?

The engine could have an internal coolant leak and the coolant is being consumed into the motor. This is is you do not see any leaks anywhere on the round or on the engine. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do a cooling system pressure test and combustion chamber pressure test to see if the engine is leaking internal at one of the head gaskets or intake gaskets.

3. Q: Engine coolant disappeared