Q: What does the engine oil pressure light mean in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

What does the engine oil pressure Warning Light mean?

The engine oil pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your engine鈥檚 oil pressure is below the minimum level. Operating your vehicle with an insufficient amount of oil is very dangerous, so you should either schedule a service, or add more oil. Tip If you are resolving this issue by adding more oil yourself, be sure to first check the oil level using the dipstick, to confirm that your vehicle is running low.

• What does the engine oil pressure light mean in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing