Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel in a 2012 Ford F-150?

How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel?

The Instrument Panel is a place for you to monitor and adjust your vehicle’s performance. The brightness of this panel can be dimmed or brightened to meet your needs. To adjust the brightness.

1. Press the Left and Right control buttons to brighten or dim any inside lights by the increment.

2. Press and hold either controls until you get the lighting you desire.

3. Holding down the Right control will turn on the courtesy lamp and holding down the Left control will turn off the courtesy lamp.

• How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel in a 2012 Ford F-150?