Q: I have problem ( Engine power Reduced ), Code 1682 ignition 1 switch circuit 2

Hi sir

I have problem with my 2008 Saturn Aura XE ( Eng power Reduced ), the AutoZone Diagnostic the cmputer car and he gave me that code P1682 ignition 1 switch circuit 2

So I did not do anything so far and which things I have to buy and take it to the dealer

A: The P1682 code means that there is a differ...

The P1682 code means that there is a difference in voltage between the ignition switch circuit 1 and circuit 2. There are a few things that can cause this - including a fault with the ignition switch itself or a fuse/relay involved in the circuit. It would be good to have this taken care of as soon as possible so you don't end up stranded out on the road somewhere. If you do not want to have this done by the dealer, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the code more thoroughly and give you a precise recommendation on the repair needed.