Q: Wondering how much it may cost to geta a vacuum leak fixed

I have a vacuum leak. Just wondering how much does that usually cost to get fixed.

A: A vacuum leak cannot be quoted if the vacuu...

A vacuum leak cannot be quoted if the vacuum leak location is not known. You will need to first have the vacuum leak verified and located then a quote for the repair can be made. Most vacuum leaks will cause a rough running engine. The most common vacuum leak is in the vacuum tee on the vacuum line connected to the back of the intake manifold gets a hole in it from deteriorated rubber tee. If you would like to check estimates for diagnostics and repairs, you can enter your vehicle information on our estimator page so that you can receive a free quote.