Q: While driving my Jeep Commander randomly turns off. The most recent one it didn't want to turn on until several tries.

It has happened like four times. But then I feel it heavy when ever I stop and go or stop and turn

A: Hello. You would need to have the computer ...

Hello. You would need to have the computer tested to see what codes are stored in the memory and then have them diagnosed. I suspect that it is the crankshaft sensor that is the cause for the stalling, but this should be verified through testing of the computer by a mechanic. For help with this diagnosis, have a qualified professional, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the stalling problem and pinpoint the correct repair.