Q: While driving my Jeep Commander randomly turns off. The most recent one it didn't want to turn on until several tries.

It has happened like four times. But then I feel it heavy when ever I stop and go or stop and turn

Hello. You would need to have the computer tested to see what codes are stored in the memory and then have them diagnosed. I suspect that it is the crankshaft sensor that is the cause for the stalling, but this should be verified through testing of the computer by a mechanic. For help with this diagnosis, have a qualified professional, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the stalling problem and pinpoint the correct repair.

• While driving my Jeep Commander randomly turns off. The most recent one it didn't want to turn on until several tries.