Q: Why doesnt the truck start when changing the oil and fuel filter?

We changed the fuel and oil filter today and now it's having a hard time to start back up I was wondering if you could help.

The fuel filters should of been filled before installation. You will need to bleed out all the air from the fuel system to get the vehicle to start. In the future you will need to fill filters before installation. This will help you start the vehicle quicker. For this time you should spray some diesel fuel through intake to run engine until air is ran out.

3. Why doesnt the truck start when changing the oil and fuel filter?