Q: Broke spark plug while trying to take it out

I was gona clean my spark plugs, put my 5/8 socket on tried to loosen it, it broke off, I got the hole white piece out, all that's left is the threads n tip of spark plug still screwed in it sucks

Hello. You will need to have the vehicle taken to a mechanic that has the special tool to get the broken plug out (maybe). I say maybe cause the tool may not get out the broken pieces and the cylinder head may need to be removed in order to get the broken piece out, in which case you may need to have new inserts installed into the heads. If you need help with this, a qualified expert from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to help remove the piece and replace the spark plug if necessary.