Q: I have 2012 Acura TL that has 69k miles. Today for the first time when I was driving in rain the car jerked at 20mph and at 21mph

I have 2012 Acura TL that has 69k miles. Today for the first time when I was driving in rain the car jerked at 20mph and at 21mph.

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Tina. Thanks for contacting us today. It really depends on what your car is actually doing that would lead to a possible reason. If it is pulling to one side of the road, it could have been caused by the poor road conditions - especially if your tires are older. If the car sputters while accelerating, then it’s likely that you have a fuel or ignition system component that needs to be replaced. I think the smart thing to do is to see if this symptom happens again, especially on dry roads. If it does, you might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a test drive and onsite inspection so they can attempt to replicate the symptom and determine what is causing this problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr