Q: ZEN ESTIO-5 YEARS OLD- smooth.but today, when i shifted gear to 1 & 2 i feel very slow pickup.its finein 4&5 gear.

MARUTHI ZEN ESTILO-5 YEARS OLD- smooth.but today, when i shifted gear to 1 & 2 i feel very slow pickup.its finein 4&5 gear.when i stop again the same reduced pickup in 1 & 2

Hello there. Unfortunately, we do not see too many Zen Estio’s here in the United States. Since we only offer mechanical repair, maintenance and service advice on cars, trucks and SUV’s sold in the United States, we are unable to assist you diagnose this problem. We thank you for your inquiry, but you might be better served to contact a local mechanic to help you properly diagnose and repair this problem.

3. ZEN ESTIO-5 YEARS OLD- smooth.but today, when i shifted gear to 1 & 2 i feel very slow pickup.its finein 4&5 gear.