Q: Q: Sliding door not closing.

The sliding door on the passenger's side won't close. I've tried turning off the switch and closing the door manually, but nothing works. I even tried to reset the door by pulling out the fuse and then placing it back in, but it still didn't work.

The door is on a track and on rollers in that track. If the track is blocked or the rollers are broke could bind the door. The door has several safety items that cannot tell the difference between someone in the way of the door and a binding door track. The complete door track and hinges along with the electronics need to be checked for the cause. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem.

3. Q: Sliding door not closing.