Q: I have a g35 04 the car over heated when I was driving and I added coolant and tried to turn the heater on as well but it wouldn’t

I have a g35 04 the car over heated when I was driving and I added coolant and tried to turn the heater on as well but it wouldn’t heat up the air . The idle is at normal and I already rested the coolant, what can it be ?

Hi Merks. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically when your car overheats and there is no heat coming from the heater, it’s due to an obstruction of debris inside the heater core, or a damaged heater core itself. It could also be a failure of the heater control valve, so you might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an overheating inspection, so they can identify the root issue and resolve the problem ASAP.

3. I have a g35 04 the car over heated when I was driving and I added coolant and tried to turn the heater on as well but it wouldn’t