Q: Steering wheel is not locking & key switch wont turn

My steering wheel isnt locking to the point my key switch is not turing. My kids while it waz parkd truck off they shift the gears & as I got bac in my keys wont turn

It sounds like your kids may have broke the ignition lock assembly in the steering column. There are a few different column components that may have been broken. The parts are made out of pretty soft metal by the manufacturer so a thief cannot steal the vehicle. Something was broken and an ignition inspection should be done to see what repairs are necessary.

3. Steering wheel is not locking & key switch wont turn