Q: Steering wheel is not locking & key switch wont turn

asked by on June 28, 2016

My steering wheel isnt locking to the point my key switch is not turing. My kids while it waz parkd truck off they shift the gears & as I got bac in my keys wont turn

It sounds like your kids may have broke the ignition lock assembly in the steering column. There are a few different column components that may have been broken. The parts are made out of pretty soft metal by the manufacturer so a thief cannot steal the vehicle. Something was broken and an ignition inspection should be done to see what repairs are necessary.