Q: Front windows won't work - 2011 Volkswagen Touareg

The windows won't go down on the driver's side and passenger side in the front of the car. Both back seat windows work fine. How can this be fixed? Need help.

Hello. The first step is going to be checking the switch. If your master switch works from the driver door panel for some windows but not others, you will want to check for voltage available at that window’s terminal with a volt meter. If you have power, clean the terminals and inspect for repairable damages (loose wires or dirt). Plug that terminal back in and try again. Replace the switch if you can’t fix the connection. If not the switch, your window motors have failed and need to be replaced. If you would like to have this done, a certified technician, from YourMechanic can come to your location to inspect the windows and let you know what needs repair.